Getting to and from the Swan
Finding us if you're driving
The Swan is located in Windsor itself, a couple of minutes off the M4 motorway. Check these directions for more information.
Travelling from Heathrow airport?
You have various options from Heathrow:
- Get a Black cab from outside your terminal, to the Swan
- Order a car from a cab firm like Windsor cars (phone number 01753 677 677). This will be cheaper than a Black cab
- Get a bus. This will take about 50 minutes.
Once you're staying with us...
You can get to most of Windsor on foot. However, if you'd prefer not to walk, there are other options.
- Order a car from a cab firm like Windsor cars (phone number 01753 677 677).
- Use one of the public bus services
- For further afield, there are two train services into Windsor (called 'Windsor Central' and 'Windsor and Eton Riverside'). Each station is about a 5 minute drive from the Swan. Check times and buy tickets at the National Rail or Trainline web sites.